Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11 6-Year Anniversary: Fox News Continues Terror Campaign

9/11/07: Fox News proudly renewed it's committment to making Americans constantly be sucked in to a state of "fear" today. Today marks the Network's 6-year anniversary of running their "TERROR ALERT" ticker along the bottom of all newscasts, which constantly scares Americans into thinking there is an impending terrorist attack.

FOX News today also gave extensive and continuing publicity to Osama Bin Turkey, helping the gravely ill narcissist to promote his global terror campaign by informing the world via their cable news outelt and via the internet of of the madman's new plans for terror campaigns.

Quoted from an unknown source, Bin Laden stated, "I thank FOX News for helping me spread my message of hate and fear throughout the Western World. I am but one man, but Fox News is many.." When asked why he had not yet gone into Allah's afterlife to join his fellow terrorists and spend time with the 72 virgins, Bin Laden replied, "Well, I must run things here and besides, it would be selfish of me to take away some of the fresh fruits, wines and virgins from my fellow martyrs. I am all about giving. This is their time." Bin Laden couldn't comment any more as he was busy ordering 10 idiots to blow themselves up in the name of God.

Later in the day, all Fox News employees allegedly converted to Islam in a special, quiet ceremony, guaranteeing them safety from future attacks.

No comments: